Ways Psinergy TechWarrior St. Paul reduces its impact on the Environment
Something we realized years ago is that the current computer technologies are having a huge impact on the world around us. From the natural resources harvested from the environment, to how we hold our bodies and even how we socialize with those around us.
Even in a Tech inundated world, we realized we can still honor the natural rhythms of the world around us, protecting it for future generations and helping to reduce the potentially harmful side effects from technology for the current generations on the planet.
Some examples of how we are conscious about this are:
- Switching to "Green" drives when they need to be replaced
- Switching to LED lights in our home and tech office when they need to be replaced
- Utilizing recycled LCD and LED monitors for our own business
- Utilizing Green cleaning products in our business and home
- Gardening and Planting
- Our Holistic Health office utilizes 100% recycled and refurbished computers and printers
- Upgrading computers, instead of replacing, when possible
- Donating or Reselling functional technology components when possible
- 100% of our electric usage is offset by Windsource®
- Washable individual hand towels